Monday, September 14, 2015

buzz lightyear

Buzz Lightyear is Reuben's favorite person in the world under Jesus and his family. He wants to watch every movie every day and would if we let him. That'd be 4.5 hours of Toy Story a day. Reuben's dream day.

He's met Buzz at Disney a few different times and always gets legitimately starstruck.


Right before we left Knoxville, I went to a consignment sale to get some "fall and winter" clothes (which really don't matter down here, I've come to find out). I found a Buzz Lightyear costume IN REUBEN'S SIZE. I grabbed it and would've paid just about anything for it, but did a happy dance right there in the aisle when I saw it was $5. Then, I went to the toy section and found Buzz Lightyear WINGS. Real, working wings. Obviously not flying, but alllllll of the buttons make his catch phrases come out of a tiny speaker. Five. Dollars.

We busted them out on a slow day last week and he was convinced he WAS Buzz. He'd press his "laser" on his arm and go "zoomzoomzoom" and a million other adorable things. 





Gosh. I can't even handle how cute this still a toddler, not quite a preschooler phase is. 

To infinity and beyond, little buddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment